Re: High charts developer guide.

Hi Edoardo,

Below is the kind of code that we used for EXTJS based plugins. We want to
understand the same for Highcharts based plugins.

DHIS.getChart({
 url: dhisUrl, el: chart.id, id: chart.id, type: chart.type,
relativePeriodDate:
PeriodGeneratorService.getNextPeriod(chart.relativePeriods,
selectedPeriod, dateFormat),
 width: width, height: height, dashboard: true
});

Regards,
Sultan Ahamar.