Re: [Dhis2-users] WeeklySunday period labels wrong pattern

Dear Bernard

There are a lot of issues under jira of DHIS2. Usually developers are busy
and it takes time solve issues.

One of the way is to *vote* for an existing issue (located on right side of
an issue) for getting more attention.

*Nayeem Al Mifthah*
*Consultant for HSS, Health MIS, M&E and Surveillance*
Email: n.mifthah@xxxxxxxxx
Cell:+8801914030574
Skype: nayeem.a.m