Re: [Dhis2-users] WHO DQA tool and Zeros not storing in DHIS2

Dear Jason,
Thanks for the confirmation. Based on our discussions few minutes ago; the
M&Es think this will help them to show the performances of their programs.
For example:
In a particular facility A; during the months Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May; the
cases of measles are 5, 8, 9, 0, 10...
In our data collection, Apr will be seeing as no entry ( which means we
can’t identify whether it is zero measle case or no entry was done.