dhis2-documenters team mailing list archive

Re: How to license the documentation?

Interesting to see that there are accommodations to make CC and FDL compatible:

Q. What are the changes in FDL 1.3?
A. The primary change is the addition of section 11. This new
provision allows certain materials released under this license to also
be used under the terms of CC-BY-SA 3.0

http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl-1.3-faq.html