dhis2-documenters team mailing list archive

Re: How to license the documentation?

Maybe it is already in the public domain anyway. We have no legal
entity (except individual authors) to hold the copyright of individual
texts. Is there any license that is necessary at all in this case?

Does a CCO License conflict with a GPL3 or BSD license? I suppose
since they are seperate projects, it is OK, but what if they are
distributed together?

Regards,
Jason