From: Jason Pickering [mailto:jason.p.pickering@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2010 1:30 PM
To: Friedman, Roger (CDC/OID/NCHHSTP) (CTR)
Cc: dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] Type

Hi Roger,
Typically, one would setup at least three groups 1) Type and 2)
Ownership and 3) Location. Often times type would be used to describe
National, Province, District, and then a facility type (Hospital,
Urban Health Center etc). Ownership would typically be Private,
Government, NGO, etc. Location would be something like Urban,
Peri-urban, Rural, Rural hard to reach, etc.

There are no hard and fast rules, but these are the ones that have
been used for sometime with both DHIS 1.4 and 2.

Regards,
Jason