Re: [Dhis2-devs] DHIS2 setup problem

Hello Roger,

Was there any resolution to the issue of the DHIS2_HOME environment
variable not being found? Does typing "echo %DHIS2_HOME%" in a command
prompt display the real value? If so, Java/Tomcat must be using a
different user?

It is not strictly necessary to have the environment variable, since
the hibernate.properties can be found through other methods, but it is
preferable, as it is also being used for some other things, e.g.
locating report templates.

Knut