Re: Setting up Indicators with an uncertain catchment population

Hi Dylan,
Interesting requirement but not totally unusual. We see similar
patterns in Zambia with regard to immunization. Due to campaigns, some
months see many more visits to a clinic than what would otherwise be
normal. So, in this case, we can calculate an effective cachement
population based on historical figures. .You can also can based the
estimated catchment population perhaps on last years of last months
figures, calculate this  externally in some statistical package or
Excel,  and load this figure into DHIS2.  How this figure gets
calculated is more of  a question for the statisticians, which I am
not.

Otherwise basing the indicators on monthly attendance should also be a
possibility.

Regards,
Jason