Re: [Dhis2-devs] DHIS 2 version 2.4 BETA available

Hi Suzuki,

many thanks for the testing and feedback.

On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 1:48 PM, Shinichi Suzuki <shin461@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks Lars,
>
> I have tested Offline capability successfully and need to add describe two
> sentences into the document.
> "Once you shut down the browser before offline update, then you will lose
> metadata.

This is correct, and might be something we improve on in the coming releases.

> Once you shut down the browser before uploading the offline updated data,
> then you will lose these data."

This is not correct... the data is stored in your browsers local
storage and remains there unless you clear it explicitly in the
browser. Tested this here to confirm. Please test again, and if giving
problems send me more info about your environment.

best regards,