From: Lars Helge Øverland [mailto:larshelge@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2011 3:46 PM
To: Shinichi Suzuki
Cc: DHIS 2 developers; dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-devs] DHIS 2 version 2.4 BETA available

Hi Suzuki,

many thanks for the testing and feedback.

On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 1:48 PM, Shinichi Suzuki <shin461@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks Lars,
>
> I have tested Offline capability successfully and need to add describe
> two sentences into the document.
> "Once you shut down the browser before offline update, then you will
> lose metadata.

This is correct, and might be something we improve on in the coming
releases.

> Once you shut down the browser before uploading the offline updated
> data, then you will lose these data."

This is not correct... the data is stored in your browsers local storage and
remains there unless you clear it explicitly in the browser. Tested this
here to confirm. Please test again, and if giving problems send me more info
about your environment.

best regards,