Re: [Dhis2-devs] DHIS 2 version 2.4 BETA available

You will need the newest version. Also you have to REALLY clean your
cache.. firefox sucks at that.

1) Clear all history (click all the checkboxes)
2) Go into options, and click the privacy tab
3) Change to "Use custom settings for history"
4) Choose clear history when firefox closes
5) Go into settings for this.. and click all the checkboxes
6) Close the browser
7) When it now starts, everything should be cleared

The problem is that only doing clear all history does NOT clear out
web storage (local/session-storage) and application cache (html 5
manifest) data...

If you still have problems (and running the latest revision) please
tell me. The ping requests should now be using POST, and this should
be reflected in firebug, if it says GET, then it is using the old
version.

--
Morten