Re: Help Required

Hullo,

This is a subsection of the log file catalina.out

It seems the hibernate.properties could not be read

Deploying web application archive dhis.war
* INFO  21:50:29,457 System property dhis2.home not set
(DefaultLocationManager.java [Thread-2])
* INFO  21:50:29,459 Environment variable DHIS2_HOME points to
/home/root/dhis2/DHIS2_HOME/ (DefaultLocationManager.java [Thread-2])
* INFO  21:50:30,999 Could not read external configuration from file system
(DefaultHibernateConfigurationProvider.java [Thread-2])
* INFO  21:50:48,557 Sceduled task of type:
org.hisp.dhis.scheduling.Runnables (SpringScheduler.java [Thread-2])
* INFO  21:50:50,196 Executing startup routine [1 of 11, runlevel 1]:
TableAlteror (DefaultStartupRoutineExecutor.java [Thread-2])
* INFO  21:50:50,948 Tables updated (TableAlteror.java [Thread-2])

I have SOLVED the Problem.

Thanks TO ALL