Re: looking for some examples on the use of multidimensional dataelements

I am not sure I understood your case Murod. But I don't agree with your
analysis that we have "more of levels or categories of the same dimention,
not a multidimentionality." For me there is multidimensionality.

Thank you Ola for the example - that was the sort of example I was looking
for !