Re: DHIS zeros and saving data?

Thanks for this enlightening discussion of the issues around zeros.  I
think we can blame the Greeks for this.

I will evaluate our use of the data to see what is the best course of
action.  I now understand that saving zeros does have a database "cost" as
well as a data entry cost.  My initial thought is that we won't store
them.  The issue then becomes what to do if we need them for an average or
other indicator.  In this case, I think we should be able to develop a
proxy for the "count".

Thanks again,
Mark