Re: Upgrade 2.0.4 to 2.4

Hi Mark,

No, I didn't change anything. I just started up your database with 2.5 and
it worked fine.

If you still get problems, please send us the tomcat logs and we can
investigate,

Ola

Ola Hodne Titlestad (Mr)
HISP
Department of Informatics
University of Oslo

Mobile: +47 48069736
Home address: Vetlandsvn. 95B, 0685 Oslo, Norway. Googlemaps
link<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Vetlandsvn.+95B,+0685+Oslo,+Norway>