Re: NULL error when trying to set Min-Max values (extra fields in db table)

Hi Knut,

Paulo is right.. but I would suggest first drop these columns with

alter table minmaxdataelement drop column maximumvalue;
alter table minmaxdataelement drop column minimumvalue;

Then apply Paolo's statements:

ALTER TABLE minmaxdataelement RENAME minvalue TO minimumvalue
ALTER TABLE minmaxdataelement RENAME maxvalue TO maximumvalue

Something must have gone wrong during the upgrade process. But I have
tested at a few databases here now and not able to reproduce or understand
why it happens.