Re: Metadata Export - Metada Import in DHIS2 Live

Hello Augusto,

We were just trying the import/export new functionality. But thanks for the
help.

As I can see you have 1782 Organization Units, including national, provinces
and districts, are these all the existent in the country? Is this an
official list?

How were the codes defined for each Organisation Unit?

Many thanks for your help.

Regards,

Paulo