Re: Notification - Deadline for data set submission

At this moment I’m trying to define an approach to address a requirement
about data set submissions deadlines between levels.

Imagine that you have 4 levels of Organization Units, National, Province,
District and Health  Units.

-          Health Units send their aggregated data to District using paper
forms till the end of the month for monthly cases.

-          District Operator enters data on DHIS2. Defining expiry days to
5, we have the possibility to enter data till 5 days after the end date of
the selected data entry period. In this case, would be interesting to notify
Operators on day 1, deadline of Health Units, saying that they should enter
data and one day before deadline telling that data submission will be locked
for further entry.

-          Province Operator has to import Data from District till 10 days
after the end date of the selected data entry period.

-          National Operator has to import Data from Province till 15 days
after the end date of the selected data entry period.

We are planning to have a hybrid deployment, this scenario only applies when
District and Province are Offline installations.  Lars suggestion seems to
be flexible enough, my question is what if in some districts I have to use
DHIS2 Live because of hardware limitations?

Regards,

Paulo Grácio