Re: Notification - Deadline for data set submission

Hi Paulo,

my suggestion was only from the top of my head and it is only feasible when
running on one/few online instances. In general I strongly recommend to
have as few offline instances as possible, even if that means users will
have to live with patchy connectivity for a while.

cheers

Lars