Re: Define week start day for Weekly periods

Dear All,

Is there anything which can be done in the near future to accommodate a
week configuration (start day of the week and rule which week belongs to
the new year)?

It would be good to have a generic approach:
Either allowing to define this in the set up of DHIS or to even allow it on
a data set level which would open the possibility to use one DHIS
installation by several  countries.

If a generic approach is not feasible, would there be the possibility to
define the dates and corresponding Year-Weeks in a table including
dates/Year-Weeks in the future; allowing to select the correct week during
data entry? How could this be handled in the analysis / how are week
currently handled in the analysis?.

Otherwise this might be a showstopper for the use of DHIS.

Thank you!

Johannes