Re: Important Bugs in Individual records.

Hi Helder,

On 25 Sep 2013 03:37, "helder yesid castrillon cobo" <helder_947@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Thanks,
>
> I created a  video with the bugs  http://youtu.be/sEDMuWh6O6I .
>
> the video last 12 minutes and you can find the bugs exactly the minutes
described below.

> 1)      When DHIS is accessed for first time to an individual form
(program), this doesn't change the textbox to green and doesn't save the
information. On the second attempt works well. (1:22, 6:16 and 7:57 minutes)

Devs will get back to you on this one. Just a quick question,  do you get
the same issue when you use a local instance on your laptop?

Anything interesting in the browser console that you could share with us?
>  2) in "Visit Schedule" option doesn't show the people or visits in
status 'completed' and the same when is chosen in status to 'all'. (9:33
and  12:35 minutes)

I'll need to do more testing on this one.

> 3) When are posted comments with more than 255 characters this allow add
them and view them without problem, but not save .

Sounds like a bug we need to fix.

> 4) I don´t know why sometime after that register a person in some
program, this doesn't display the tab 'Data entry screen'. to see the image
attached.

This is most likely related to access. Are you sure the selected orgunit
has been assigned to the program?

If not, make sure to clear the browser cache and try again. If you have
logged on to the system with multiple users with different user roles you
might have confused the browser.

> 5) On the 'full name' column of the person list displays the person
document. (5:46 minute)

If you look at the selected attribute/identifiers list in the add/edit page
for your program there is a column for Display is list. If this is ticked
for your identifier (person document number) it will replace the full name
in the person list.

We will introduce a more flexible configuratiln for this in 2.13.

> All this behavior is confusing to the end user.
>

> MG. Helder Yesid Castrillon.
> Secretaría departamental de salud del Cauca (Colombia)
> @heldersoft
>

> ________________________________
> Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 21:34:09 +0200
> Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] Important Bugs in Individual records.
> From: olati@xxxxxxxxxx
> To: helder_947@xxxxxxxxxxx
> CC: dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>

> Hi Helder,
>
> Sorry for the late response from our side. Please could you support your
bug reports with some step by step explanations on what you are doing to
reproduce these problems, and also attach some screenshots to explain (at
least for 1, 3, and 5). Then I will try to go through all these tomorrow
and test on my side.

> And as always, if you have time, we would appreciate if you could use our
bug report process at launchpad.

> Thanks.
>
> Ola
> -------
>

> ----------------------------------
> Ola Hodne Titlestad (Mr)
> HISP
> Department of Informatics
> University of Oslo
>
> Mobile: +47 48069736
> Home address: Eftasåsen 68, 0687 Oslo, Norway. Googlemaps link
>

> On 24 September 2013 17:07, helder yesid castrillon cobo <
helder_947@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Hi,
>>
>> Since the last week I reported in Dhis2-users about some problems that
it has been happening with individual records in version 2.12, revision
11296 /11306  (tested in Firefox, chrome and internet explorer). But like I
have not received response then I am reporting the bugs again.

>> 1) When DHIS is accessed for first time to an individual form (program),
this doesn't change the textbox to green and doesn't save the information.
On the second attempt works well.

>> 2) in "Visit Schedule" option doesn't show the people or visits in
status 'completed' and the same when is chosen in status to 'all'.

>> 3) When are posted comments with more than 255 characters this allow add
them and view them without problem, but not save .

>> 4) I don´t know why sometime after that register a person in some
program, this doesn't display the tab 'Data entry screen'.

>> 5) On the 'full name' column of the person list displays the person
document.

>> Appreciate your cooperation as some people have not been Able to Work
with DHIS here in the Departmental Health Secretariat of Cauca (Colombia).