Re: [Dhis2-devs] Data saving issue in report generation

Hi,

I have tried that too. now i can see all the organizational units i
created. is there anything that Im not doing right here?
You have to add data elements, assign them to data sets and then assign the
data set to the organizational unit.
Go to the data entry pane and add data and click on complete button. that
is all i did and then ran the analytical data mart with both options ticked
analytical tables update and data mart tables update

then the added data should come to the reports when i generate reports
isn't it? Please let me know whether there is anything that Im missing
here. thanks

On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 3:39 PM, Adebusoye Anifalaje <busoye@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Awanthika,
>
> I also find that if you have a google account and signed in, clearing your
> cache sometimes doesn’t work. Try signing out, clear both browser and
> application cache and try again. If that fails, use another computer and
> see if it’s the same problems you are getting. If yes, check your data
> integrity to see if you could spot anything there that may be causing the
> problem.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Busoye
>

> On 6 Nov 2013, at 14:01, awanth sen <wnthksnrth@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I have attempted everything. with no luck. even the organizational unit I
> created last as hospital C does not appear in the reporting view to get a
> report as an organization unit. to be more precise i have attached two
> scrreen shots of the data entry view and the report i generated.
>
> Can someone please help me to get the data values i entered into the
> reports?
>
> Thanks.
> Regards
> Awanthika
>

> On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 11:02 AM, Knut Staring <knutst@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Try Kabango's suggestion first. Actually, it is what everyone always
>> should try first in pretty much all cases where you face a problem with
>> DHIS2. It is also what I should have recommended first.
>>
>> Good luck!
>>
>> Knut
>>

>> On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 6:30 AM, awanth sen <wnthksnrth@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> thanks all,
>>>
>>> I will try these steps.
>>>
>>> My issue is i have created data elements, and organization units. the
>>> generated data sets and assigned them to organizational units.
>>> on the data entry tab i added some data to my data sets and then
>>> completed. when i navigate to the already a\entered data entries eg: 2012
>>> Jan HIV patient count it shows the entered data by m e.
>>>
>>> But when i try to generate report to the particular organization unit
>>> the data sets i assigned comes correctly with the value column empty.
>>>
>>> I have also run the analytical data mart. but the data is not appearing
>>> in the report
>>>
>>> thanks
>>> regards