Re: Retrieving Data of type value:- Date , text and Yes or No in DHIS2

Thank Jason,
I have decided to go with the SQL Query. I am using the SQL Query example i
the user manual together with the demo database for Sierra Leone.

It is working fine for elements of integer type and i can run the query
from my pgAdmin and i get them fine. I have a problem with displaying data
elements of text and varchar type.

Here is what am running as querry:-

------Trancated--------

left outer join organisationunit Sublocation
  on (ous.idlevel6=sublocation.organisationunitid)
left outer join (
  *select sourceid, sum(cast(value as double precision)) as value*
  from datavalue
  where dataelementid=8305

 group by sourceid) as *triggerstate* on
triggerstate.sourceid=ou.organisationunitid
where ous.level=7

****If i run the same query for a data element of date of text type or
yes/no
***NB the triggerstate store a true or false value in the the datavalue
table

*HERE is the SQL error i get*

ERROR:  invalid input syntax for type double precision: "false"

ERROR: invalid input syntax for type double precision: "false"
SQL state: 22P02

Please assist