Re: Testing DHIS2 - Problem while retrieving data

Hi
Did it but still nothing on report.
If this can help figure out what's going on:
- In data administrator -- data browser, when selecting period daily, begin
and end dates covering the entry periods, browse by __organization unit___
then selecting the root organization unit, I can see the values appearing
on the result page
- But when browsing by __data sets__, there is no result
I note also that : when selecting organization unit in browser type, a
contextual select menu for organization units appears; no contextual select
menu for data sets appears when choosing to browse by data set. Is this
normal ?