Re: [Dhis2-devs] Homologous periods for indicators

Isma: I think you should explore the surveillance validation feature, this
is exactly what it is designed for! Documentation
here<http://www.dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/user/html/ch11s05.html>,
some slides here<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1IqjpzdJlVEyLCaal2r0oYt0Rk3WzfOPHNW1Ozz82MCI/edit#slide=id.g172e19895_00>.
This way you can run these checks automatically, scheduled every night.
Then when violations are detected, you can send alerts through messages to
the right people. This is better from a monitoring perspective than having
to manually generate reports.

Rodolfo: Thanks for the input on the analysis use-case. It makes sense.
Would be good if you could write up the exact requirement in a blueprint.

regards,

Lars