Re: Combination of categories: 3 having a level 1, and 2 of 3 having a level 2

It's what I've done. Separate section for each type of category
combination. The problem is for data elements that do not have categories
combination (e.g. total number of thick films made in the health center
which is not subdivided into any category). I've used the combination
category "default" available in the combo select categories but it doesn't
seem to be the way.