Re: Data elements not showing up when creating data set

Ok, maybe if I describe what I'm trying to do, I can be pointed in the
right direction, since I'm still a little lost.  We have patient-level
survey data about a Vitamin A campaign across 7 countries. There is no
personal identifier, but we do collect child age in months, sex, received
vitamin A, how did you hear about campaign, etc..  We want to import this
data into DHIS2 and create a dashboard with the aggregate data.

Am I correct in thinking we should create a single event without
registration program?

Do you only create person attributes if you create a program with a person
registration?

When viewing a program stage, what is the difference between the 'Edit' and
'Section management' options?  I see the patient domain data elements for
each option, but not sure what the difference is.

For data values with predefined multiple choice options, like for the
question 'How did you hear about this campaign' where the answer choices
are things like radio, tv, family member, etc.; how do you add these data
elements to the program?  Under value type, I don't see an option for a
custom choice selection.

Finally, when filling in the data entry form under 'Individual Records',
after hitting 'Complete', the results did not appear immediately in the
'Total number of results' section.  Then it appeared later on.  Is this
just a time lag, or am I doing something wrong?  I think maybe part of the
problem is that there is a time lag for different things, which confuses me
a great deal when I go back and things suddenly appear when I didn't do
anything immediately prior.

Ok, sorry for the long email...and thanks for your patience.

Carolyn