Re: Maps of outbreaks

Hi Knut

At the risk of appearing even more ignorant, doesn't this scenario bear
some resemblance to tracked-entity-event, particularly as we have moved to
generalize this beyond the scope of tracked persons?  Soi event 1, some
time in September, is a measles "outbreak" in a district.  Event 2, some
months later, signals the end of the "outbreak" in that district.

Looking at tracker logic and seeing an outbreak-inception-incursion as
something similar to a stage-in-a-program is perhaps an odd thought but it
could be that the model works it is just the words which are wrong.

Maybe thats an off the wall thought, but couldn't help sharing ... :-)

Bob