Re: Maps of outbreaks

A slight detour of the thread, but how about a server side apps part for
gsoc. So we can process the web api on the server on behalf of the client.
For non javascript enabled clients such as SMS and mobile light? Server
side javascript or other...

And a json db for apps would be nice. Instead of just settings... That
would have been good during the inf5750 group work.

Lars
15. feb. 2014 20:06 skrev "Saptarshi Purkayastha" <sunbiz@xxxxxxxxx>
følgende: