Re: Fwd: Pivot Table does not display correct data

Hi Jose,

you likely have an SQL view in your database which depends on the
_orgunitstructure resource table which DHIS 2 needs to drop during
re-generation. Please remove that SQL view and rather create it through
DHIS 2 under data administration > SQL views - the system will then take
care of dropping and recreating at appropriate times.

regards,

não pode remover tabela _orgunitstructure porque outros objetos dependem
dele