Re: Add dashboard to another user's account

Hi
Let me add my experience too. It is right that a dashboard is solely dedicated to an user in current version of DHIS2. As Timothy said I had similar interest and saw the limitation of DHIS2. In fact, I realized that there are better ways of achieving my objective of having my program people working at various levels to have a standard set of dashboards. What I did was that I determined a standard set of indicators that is computable from the data that are needed for my program to monitor and use to inform program decision. Then I designed the analysis in DHIS2; some indicators were better presented in Chart, some in Tables and Some in GIS. Then I created a sample dashboard under my user login by populating with those charts, tables, and GIS analysis. Then I held a training session with all my staff and walked them through concept, objectives, process and final result by when they all created same set of charts, tables and GIS maps and populated their own
 dashboard. This way, I could trained them to be able to do it themselves.

As Olav said DHIS2 has functionality that enables higher lever user to design some analysis and give access to others which they can use to modify to suit their  level of organization level. This is equally good. I tried that also but didn't help much in ensuring that people develop their skills of doing  it when they needed to.

I hope it helps.

Bal Ram Bhui
Nairobi