Re: Program with SMS reminders - Help please

Dear Tran and Abyot,

Many thanks for both your responses and for fixing the bug Tran. Good to
know that Tracker Capture will soon support SMS reminders so we will keep
using Individual Records for now. I'll test in latest version and get back
if there are still any issues.

bram