Re: Metadata export and category option combos

Hi Olav

I hit the same problem last month and I think it is a bug - see
https://bugs.launchpad.net/dhis2/+bug/1400085

As a workaround I made a set of xslt transforms which starts from the full
metadata export and "prunes" it down to all metadata associated with, in my
case, a dataelementgroup but it should be easily modified for a dataset.
If this would be useful to you let me know.

Bob