Re: Metadata export and category option combos

Hi Olav,

this was actually fixed in trunk and 2.17 two days ago. You can now use the
meta-data detailed export and make an export of the category combos that
you need to transfer (those used for the data elements in your data sets).
You then import that file first. It will contain all the relevant category
option combos for those category combos.

regards,

Lars