Re: Removing data entered at aggregate level after categories are created

Hi Laura,

While I would probably go the SQL way personally, there is another
possibility - you could export all the metadata (not the actual data) and
try to import into a pristine, empty DHIS2 database.

However, if do try this, I recommend exporting and importing just  the
OrgUnits first, then linking the "admin" user to the root node (the
country), and then trying to get the rest over.

Knut