Category Option Combos, naming of

We are using 2.18, but I've seen this occur in earlier versions as well...

We created simple disaggregations:

   - Category Options: 2 age groups and 2 genders
   - Category:  1 Age (encompassing the 2 age category options), 1 Gender
   (encompassing the 2 gender category options)
   - Category Combination: 1 called AgeGender (encompassing both categories)

We assigned the Category Combination to the data elements.

However, when viewing the Category Option Combos (there are 4) either when
designing a Data Entry Form or when viewing the Category Option Combos in
the Data Elements/Indicators App, the naming of the Category Option Combos
varies and there's no way to change it. In one of the four instances, the
gender precedes the age group, making the naming convention inconsistent
and difficult to manage. The Category Option Combo names seem to be created
randomly. Is there a way to make them generate in a consistent manner?

What we have now via the Category Option Combos view:
(14+ yrs, Female)(Male, 14+ yrs)(0-14 yrs, Male)(0-14 yrs, Female)

It is always showing up this way when in Data Entry form design. However,
and I swear I'm not going crazy, sometimes when I go to the Category Option
Combos view, one of the Female groups ​shows up as (Female, 14+ yrs, ) and
another one shows as (14+ yrs, Male). If I refresh the screen or come back
to it later it will eventually display as listed above.

Any advice?

--

*Laura E. Lincks*
Database Manager/Developer