Re: [Dhis2-devs] stackexchange last phase - commitment needed

Jason,

Again maybe - I'm concerned about too many avenues/sites for technical info
that tend to change frequently, with the core team being unable to maintain
them and increasingly not responding at all or responding with the usual
RTFM (as you pointed out in your documentation presentation in Oslo last
year, the documentation is poor and fragmented - it's next to impossible to
find solutions to significant problems using that route because so many
things are NOT documented or it's buried under a lot of techie lingo with
limited or non-existent links to real-world issues as they are viewed by
people in the field).

I'm increasingly convinced that we need fewer documents/sites for technical
info - and rather one major source that digs really deep into every single
aspect of the UI and processes, outlining both what is there and what
isn't. Too much of that is currently only in the heads of the core team,
which are overwhelmed and not able to respond to the more complicated
issues.

Regards
Calle