Re: Error message when enter data into data entry form

This is a known issue: Currently data entry does not work for H2 or MySql,
unless you do some manual work after every startup of DHIS2. Here is the
link to the bug:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/dhis2/+bug/1444551

My recommendation right now would be to switch to using PostgreSQL

Knut