Re: Please help me for a blank run-able DHIS2 database

Hi Liem,

if you deployed the war into tomcat, you might also want to increase the
memory allocation to your tomcat. This will help significantly. Also if
possible, start Tomcat from the command line so you are able to see if any
exceptions are being thrown so you can troubleshoot. I hope this helps.

Regards,

Michael