Re: Display Items on Dashboard?

Hi Mohammad,

Are the dashboard items on your dashboard, but just showing up as blank
boxes, or is the dashboard empty (on boxes/items), or is the dashboard
itself gone (no tabs on dashboard page)?

Maybe you can add a screenshot of your dashboard?

Ola
-------

Ola Hodne Titlestad (Mr)
HISP
Department of Informatics
University of Oslo

Mobile: +47 48069736
Home address: Eftasåsen 68, 0687 Oslo, Norway. Googlemaps link
<https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Eftas%C3%A5sen+68,+0687+Oslo,+Norge&hl=en&ie=UTF8&sll=59.893855,10.785116&sspn=0.222842,0.585709&oq=eftas%C3%A5sen+68,+0687+Oslo,+&t=h&hnear=Eftas%C3%A5sen+68,+%C3%98stensj%C3%B8,+0687+Oslo,+Norway&z=16>