 Subject: [Dhis2-users] Strange behaviour of completeness data
 To: dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, bdndoye@xxxxxxxxx, okaldiallo@xxxxxxxxx
 Date: Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 12:54 PM

 Hi,

 we experience some > 100% figures in data completeness
 figures in the
 Senegal database in the data visualizer. For example, it can
 show 102%
 for a region, then we identify one of its districts as
 having 108%, but
 then at facility level there are only max 100% values (and
 some 0%). In
 the dataset completeness reports, we don't find this
 problem. I'm unable
 to track down what is wrong. Any suggestions? It's dhis
 2.16

 Regards,
 Johan