Re: Analytics and Data mart: Process failed: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException [2.20]

Hi Lars,

I think it is due to 2 Indicators conflict where the formula is like (DataElement x Number) :

Ex :

Indicator 1 = DataElement1 x 0.25

Indicator 2 = DataElement1 x 1.34

Indicator 1 et Indicator2 use the same DataElement in Numerator and Denominator=1

When I created the Indicator1 and go to Report/Datamart Analytics, the process is completed and no Error. But when the Indicator2 is created, the process is failed. So I have used only the Indicator1 and delete the indicator2.

Any other suggestion or solution please ?

Regards,

Harivola

PS : the uid code is like this ICL8MJ0PZOH_QE63W1GD7SK where QE63W1GD7SK is categoryoptioncombouid and ICL8MJ0PZOH is dataelement uid