Re: Can't Login after restoring sample database

Hi Morten,

I am already using the latest of both the dhis2 and the sample database.

From: Morten Olav Hansen [mailto:mortenoh@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2015 12:16 PM
To: gerald thomas
Cc: Mugeni Harold; dhis2-users
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] Can't Login after restoring sample database

Hi

I think you should upgrade to a more recent version of DHIS 2. What version are you using?

I would recommend that you re-download DHIS 2 and maybe also the database (if you haven't downloaded it recently)

Latest 2.20 release:

https://www.dhis2.org/download/releases/2.20/dhis.war

Latest demo db:

https://www.dhis2.org/download/resources/2.20/dhis2-demo.zip