Tracker Capture, problem with list of entities

Hello all,

I want to use DHIS2 for single case recording.
For this I have 2 Installations: one on my local computer(Virtual Box)
using DHIS 2.21 and the second installation is on a remote server with 2.22.

For both I am using Ubuntu 14.04, Postgres 9.3, Java Oracle 8 and Tomcat.

In 2.21, when I create a new "Program" and assign it to my user and to an
organisation, I am able to create and see entities for this program in the
tracker capture.

In 2.22, for the same procedure, I am not able to see the list of entities
I have created. And I checked in my database, the entities have be saved
(see Attachment). But I can not see any related error in the log files.

My question is, could someone tell me what am I doing wrong, or what I
should do next?

Thanks,

Barakissa