Data not displaying in Pivot tables and Data Set reports

Dear All

I found this thread on the LaunchPad (
https://lists.launchpad.net/dhis2-users/msg07859.html) and we are
experiencing similar problems with our data. We are able to have various
different users entering data into datasets, but as soon as you look to
generate a report or use data visualiser/pivot tables etc. then no data is
available.

If you generate a report, the entire report format comes out clearly and as
it should be, but none of the entered data appears. So it is not something
to do with the creation of the data sets.

Could anyone please provide any assistance?

Kind regards,
Terence Scott

Global Alliance for Rabies Control (GARC)
Pan-African Rabies Control Network (PARACON) Steering Committee
terence.scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
https://paracon.rabiesalliance.org
Skype: tpscott1987

#Rabies is 99.9% fatal, 100% preventable. Together, we can #EndRabiesNow.
Visit EndRabiesNow.org & sign the pledge
<https://endrabiesnow.org/take-action>.

Follow ups