Re: Data not displaying in Pivot tables and Data Set reports

Hi Terence

1. Did you forget to regenerate the analytics tables after data entry?

It can be done ad-hoc
<https://play.dhis2.org/demo/dhis-web-reporting/displayDataMartForm.action>
or through scheduling
<https://play.dhis2.org/demo/dhis-web-maintenance-dataadmin/viewScheduledTasks.action>
.

2. Have you enabled the "hide unapproved data in analytics" under settings
> approval ?

3. Have you set any "dimension restrictions for data analysis" for your
users?

If "no" to all above, can you please share a login to your system privately?

regards,

Lars