Re: Data not displaying in Pivot tables and Data Set reports

Hi Terrence,I use to run maintenance and table ressource generation (data administration module)+ analytique table and datamart management (report module) after entering data. and this helps me avoid such data values not found problem.
I suggest you to try it.
Henri