Re: Data not displaying in Pivot tables and Data Set reports

Hi Lars

Thanks very much for the advice. We checked all of the points that you
mentioned and altered them as suggested for future reference also. It
seemed to be the problem with forgetting to regenerate the analytics tables
after data entry. We have thus set this as a scheduled event now!

Thanks again for all of the help and responses.

Kind regards,
Terence

Terence Scott

Global Alliance for Rabies Control (GARC)
Pan-African Rabies Control Network (PARACON) Steering Committee
terence.scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
https://paracon.rabiesalliance.org
Skype: tpscott1987

#Rabies is 99.9% fatal, 100% preventable. Together, we can #EndRabiesNow.
Visit EndRabiesNow.org & sign the pledge
<https://endrabiesnow.org/take-action>.