Re: French translations..anyone?

Hi Jason

Yes, even we are using the French interface extensively in few countries.

In fact, a few days back, we also raised the issue we are facing with
DHIS2's limitation to translate the actual program name on the data entry
screen on the Event Capture module. Lars said that it will be done
hopefully in 2.24 and we are looking forward to it.

Thank you
Deepali
International Medical Corps