2.24 - Options and OptionsSets

Dear DHIS2 community,

In Version 2.23 the "code" field was compulsory when adding options to an
optionset. The "code" was also stored in the value column in the
trackedentityattributevalue and trackedentitydatavalue tables.

   1. I added an optionset in "play.dhis2.org/demo" but was unable to add
   any options - I just get the message "Option failed to save". There must be
   a small bug somewhere.
   2. However, the bigger question for me regarding options is: The "code"
   field is also not marked with an (*) (as in 2.23), so is code not a
   compulsory field any more? If not compulsory, then what will be stored in
   the value column of the trackedentityattributevalue and
   trackedentitydatavalue tables?

Regards

*Ant Snyman*

*Cell: 0824910449*

*Landline: 028 2713242*

Health Information Systems Program - SA

--

*This message and any attachments are subject to a disclaimer published at
http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer